OnlineTimes is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Lead Search Market Analyst who possesses strong critical thinking and problem solving skills and extensive experience in China/U.S. search engine marketing. The applicant should also have the ability to lead and work with search market analysts in our U.S. and China offices.
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s in business, marketing, research, or a related field.
• 2+ years of experience leading, managing, and working on search market analysis or paid search engine marketing campaigns for U.S. and Chinese client.
• 2+ years of experience with Search Engine Marketing operations (must complete the Google Analytics Fundamental exam before or within 1 month of employment).
• Ability to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to create actionable insights.
• Knowledge of current U.S. and China Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization trends.
• Knowledge of major Chinese search engines.
• Fluency in Chinese and English.
What You’ll Do
• Assist each client with post-sales on-boarding and collection of information to strategize, plan, execute, analyze and optimize customized advertising campaigns for each client.
• Review and analyze data from tracking reports provided by our U.S. and China tech teams to ensure the tracking codes are setup properly before launching the client’s advertising campaign.
• Utilize proprietary tools to retrieve data.
• Track detailed account performance and optimize client accounts to meet KPI.
• Report and directly communicate results, findings, and recommendations to clients to help them formulate and execute the best solutions.
• Demonstrate high level understanding and experience in A/B testing on landing page and text ads to continually maximize performance/ROI.
• Provide strategic and extensive account, market, and campaign insights to clients.
• Manage and maintain healthy client-service relationships with clients.
• Demonstrate high proficiency with major U.S. and Chinese web search engine platforms, including but not limited to Google, Baidu, Qihoo 360, WeChat, etc.
• Formulate and execute creative and sophisticated search engine and multiplatform advertisements in English and Chinese.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork and work closely with key teams in the United States and China.
To apply for this position, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
OnlineTimes is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive and innovative environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status.